Mittwoch, 28. November 2012

How does this year sounds?

Seit dem ich hier bin hoere ich ueber all und immer wieder nur ein Lied.
Ich mag keine Country Musik, aber diese Lied ist einfach ein Song der mich immer wieder an dieses Jahr erinnern wird.

Ich werde spaeter ncoh einen Link hinzufuegen, aber das Lied heisst "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line

"Baby you a song, you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruiseeeee"

Since I'm here I always hear everywhere and again and again only one song.
I don't like Country Music but this song will always remind me of this special year.

I will post a link to the song later, but the song is "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line

"Baby you a song, you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruiseeeee"

Bis Bald
Jacky

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen